Top 10 Tips for Professional HomeStaging
- You Will Make More Cash!
According to the *National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is less than 1% of the house’s asking price.
- Your House Will Sell Faster = More Money and Less Headache and Stress!
A NAR survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. Homes that sold in the first four weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% under list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% under list price.
- Most Home Owners cannot see their own home with an open mind.
If you are unable to see your home in an objective state of mind, you cannot get it ready to sell effectively. Designed-To-Sell-Homestaging.com can help you get this, with Professional HomeStaging tips.
- Your ‘Online Home Presence’ Will Stand your home out amongst the many!
According to a recent survey of buyers, 97% of buyers first search out their new home online before making a visit. With this in mind, creating spectacular images, settings and making the best ‘Home Staging’ for your home will help your home stand out from the many others out there that do not have this
- Home Staging does not cost you as much as you think
Recent studies show that a home that is home staged typically gives back a whopping 585% return!
- Only a small percentage of Home-buyers Can visualize the Potential.
This is why Professional HomeStaging is important! Don’t let any part and features of your home be overlooked or left up to the minds of the prospective buyers.
- The longer your home is left on the market, then lower the price its expected to be, so get Home Staging!
A recent survey states that homes that sold after approximately 4 weeks on the open market sold for 10% less then ones within the first 28 days!
- Its possible that the money you can make may be TAX FREE! and what you spend on getting your home ready for home staging, may be tax deductible.
Take full advantage of a possible tax-free capital gain while also getting a possible tax deduction professional hometaging services to help the sale of your home! This may vary from place to place.
- Leave your home in a “AS IS” state.
The market competition is hard and buyers have higher and higher expectations nowadays. Successful real estate agents know professional staged homes creates an online presentations, and therefore drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns potential leads into hard cash buyers
- Finally you can just sit back and relax
Once everything is done, you know you can sit back and know that you have done all thats possible to set your home ready for sale, and create the best possible image for your potential buyers.
Professional HomeStaging the right way by designed-to-sell-homestaging.com